Sunday, November 10, 2013

Biscuit

Biscuit is my favorite children's book. I remember reading it when I was in first grade. It's a book about dog named Biscuit. I even know that the book overall has 120 words. It follows a pattern. The little girl says, "Time for bed, biscuit" and Biscuit would say "woof, woof". Then there's a translation of what Biscuit wants.

I read this book at home and at first, it seemed like a long book. But it was really fun to read. I paid attention to the artwork. It was a house with a cute little dog and a little girl and lots of toys. I read the picture book three times that day, paying very close attention to it.

There's not really much to elaborate on, because I just like the book. It's just a children's book, where everything is just written, so I can't really dig deeper into it. Biscuit is sweet, the book has great illustrations, that's why I like it.



1 comment:

  1. Knowing that you know that there is 120 words in the books tells me that you actually read this book deeply. Also I liked how you explained what element of the book you adored the most. Overall I think you did a good job of explaining why you like this book and I agree with you about that you can't dig deeper if you already have a great reason of why you adore this book.

    ReplyDelete