The song One Way or Another inspires me to have hope and believe that one day I'll meet my idols. The lyrics don't need to be looked at closer, because it says all the things specifically. It shows that I am determined to meet them and that I'll go through thick and thin just to have the chance.
One way or another, I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another, I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
This part shows my want to meet my idols. This is the introduction.
One way or another, I'm gonna see ya
I'm meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week,
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha
Zayn's solo here displays my determination. At the last line, meeting them turns from a hope to a will-do.
And I will drive past your house
And if the lights are all out
I'll see who's around
Niall's solo says that I'm willing to do anything [ like drive past their house ] to meet them.
Louis:
Let's Go!
Liam:
One way or another, I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another, I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
Louis:
One way or another, I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha I'll meetcha
This "LiLo" part, or the chorus shows again how much I want to meet my idols. You can see the transition from a want to a need.
And if the lights are all out
I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hanging out
This part here also sends the same message as Niall's solo earlier. I am willing to do crazy things to meet my idols. My entire fandom is.
The rest of the song basically says the same thing. One way or another, I am going to meet my idols.
One Way or Another (One Direction Version)
One Way or Another (Original Version by Blondie)

Cool ! I like how you described the song lyrics as your feelings & thoughts :p
ReplyDeleteYa 3einy, I knew this was going to have to do with One Direction. Anyway, good job on how with each part of the song, you added your thoughts to it.
ReplyDeletethis showed how much you care about one direction and that you will do anything to meet them, and you also talked about your thoughts about the song and those that were really strong. i loved it how you started this thought, it was awesome!
ReplyDelete"I'll go through thick and thin just to have the chance" i loves this line the most